Beautiful do-it-yourself flower packaging
If you want to save on the design of a bouquet in the store or need some kind of exclusive packaging, you can make very unusual, original solutions for flowers. All materials for decoration are available, and the options and ideas are numerous (some photos are presented in the article as samples). DIY flower packaging Professional florists create completely different compositions of fairytale beauty, and not only specialized materials are used as design elements, but also objects such as baskets, vases, boxes, kraft bags, paper cones
If you want to save on the design of a bouquet in the store or need some kind of exclusive packaging, you can make very unusual, original solutions for flowers. All materials for decoration are available, and the options and ideas are numerous (some photos are presented in the article as samples).
DIY flower packaging
Professional florists create completely different compositions of fairytale beauty, and not only specialized materials are used as design elements, but also objects such as baskets, vases, boxes, kraft bags, paper cones.
Bouquet decoration can be done in the following ways:
- Wrap in corrugated paper.
- Make a sisal.
- Use a blank of sisal on the frame.
- Run a nice organza package.
- Complement the composition with a grid of synthetic or natural material.
- In some bouquets, sacking would be appropriate and even elegantly look.
- Take the traditional packaging of foil, special paper and film, complementing them with exclusive elements (butterflies, dragonflies, feathers).
- You can combine all the listed options in any combination, so that you get a beautiful hand-made packaging for flowers. The main thing - do not overdo it. The bouquet should remain a composition, where the main element is flowers, and not another decor.
What is required
If you are a non-professional in the field of floristics and are thinking about how to make packaging for flowers unusual and beautiful, the answer is simple: it is enough to combine interesting materials, the range of which is now very large. To arrange a bouquet, you will need the following required elements:
- Floristic tape, tape, wire.
- The thermogun with glue rods.
Choose other materials based on what is more suitable for a particular bouquet and it is easy to buy in your city or order via the Internet. Much depends on how long you need to create a bouquet. Materials used for packing flowers are:
- Corrugated, tissue, rice, wrapping paper.
- Sisal (rolled or on the frame).
- Felt with a pattern or monophonic.
- Grid and organza with and without the effect of snow.
- Artificial berries, fruits, twigs.
- Canned moss
- Small decor (butterflies, beads, shells).
The range is very large, but this does not mean that all of the above will suit you. Flowers should attract paramount attention.
Packaging colors: master class
You can choose any material from the list above, but the sequence of work will be similar. The technology is as follows:
- Fold the flowers neatly, cut the stems.
- If required, add artificial floristic elements (stems, leaves, spirals, etc.).
- Tie the lower part of the stems with satin or other ribbon. This will give the bouquet strength and accuracy.
- Prepare the basic packaging material and wrap the bouquet with it. If necessary, use floristic tape, tape or regular stationery stapler.
- Add a decor, having fixed elements on a material of a wrapper or directly on a bouquet.
- Additional packaging, creating the convenience of transporting a gift, can be a kraft package or a cone with handles of satin ribbons. On its surface, you can glue a postcard or a tag with a greeting, a wish.
How to make a potted room flower
You already know how to make a package for flowers that are cut and arranged in a bouquet, but sometimes the question arises whether the plant can be beautifully decorated in an ordinary flower pot. There are also several methods, and the materials are the same as for the design of the cut bouquet.
Packing from the roll decor, do so:
- Cut out from decorative material a circle with a diameter that is equal to the sum of the bottom size and height of the pot, as well as the flower itself, if you want it to fit entirely into the wrapper.
- If the material is selected wetting, wrap the pot in cling film so that the leaking moisture does not spoil the beauty.
- Place the pot in the center of the packing circle, tuck the material up and form even folds around it around the perimeter of the pot.
- If desired, you can use any additional decor.
Flower pot is easy to hide in a beautiful box. Work like this:
- Take a flower and wrap the pot with cling film, as in the previous method.
- Take a suitable box or make it yourself from cardboard.
- Cut a hole in the lid on the diameter of the pot.
- Put the flower in the box so that the pot is not visible.
- Decor use at its discretion.
So, hand-made packaging for flowers can be made very beautiful and original. You will not only save on the design of the gift in the store, but also be able to show your creative abilities and develop a unique design of the floral composition.