"Plants vs. Zombies". How to make plasticine a poster of a popular game
Among gamers, there are many of those that the "dog eaten" in the fight against zombies. It turns out that one of the most effective tools in the war against the living dead is plants. This bold statement is proved by an arcade game popular among fans of all ages with elements of strategy, which is addressed to children of six and older
Among gamers, there are many of those that the "dog eaten" in the fight against zombies. It turns out that one of the most effective tools in the war against the living dead is plants.
This bold statement is proved by an arcade game popular among fans of all ages with elements of strategy, which is addressed to children of six and older. It is called "Plants against zombies." How to blind her heroes of clay?
At the end of the work, not a banal picture on paper will appear before the author and the audience, but the original three-dimensional poster with your favorite characters.
But they must be placed on any basis. Here is proposed black cardboard. It is the color of darkness, from where the living dead crawl out. And he is the color of the land on which their enemies grow: flowers, fruits, mushrooms, and so on.
Cut the cardboard according to the format of the standard frame, if it is planned in the future. In any case, you need to decide on the size of the future product and prepare the appropriate amount of clay for it.
Sculpt from clay "Zombies against plants"
Let this be the name of this work, because each work should have a name (and preferably an original one). This sound reflects who attacked whom in the game’s plot.
Both representatives of the flora and monsters in the game a great many. For the poster, take the most characteristic and recognizable characters: Sunflower, cutie and Zombie ordinary.
We depict their joint portrait in several steps:
- From gray plasticine we make a zombie head blank. We crush the eye sockets and the mouth with a finger on the cake.
- We make the middle of the Sunflower from the same brown cake.
- Roll out a long, fairly thick bundle of yellow. Bend it with a ladder and twist around it the center of the Sunflower. It will be petals.
- We place the finished parts on the base, slightly pressing down so that they stick and do not fall off.
- Prepare small parts for the ghoul:
- 2 convex white cakes for the eyes;
- 1 purple flat oval for the tongue;
- 4 uneven white rectangles for teeth.
All this is tightly attached (pressure) to the base of the character's head.
6. Apply the last small details on the scary head:
- pupils and nostrils of black small balls;
- wrinkles from a thin black flagellum;
- greenish sparse hair from thin flagellum slices.
7. Complete the work on the plant. We sculpt and fix:
- 2 black oval eyes;
- 4 white highlights on pupils;
- purple thread smiling mouth.
To blind "Plants against zombies", as it turned out, is not so difficult. So, the poster is ready. It can be placed on the wall next to other fan pictures on this subject. And it will effectively stand out originality of performance.
In addition, the time of creative work, even taken away from your favorite game, will obviously bring the author much more value.