How to crochet a circle and decorate your house?
The art of crocheting attracts craftswomen not only by the range of possibilities. The ease of manufacture, the availability of materials and tools, the enormous possibilities of design techniques in crocheting made this type of needlework a real art. Knitting is a man's business? Knitting, like macrame, was once invented by men
The art of crocheting attracts craftswomen not only by the range of possibilities. The ease of manufacture, the availability of materials and tools, the enormous possibilities of design techniques in crocheting made this type of needlework a real art.
Knitting is a man's business?
Knitting, like macrame, was once invented by men. Parisian stockers refused to recruit women for fear of competition in the craft. And although nowadays this type of needlework has entirely become the “property” of the weaker half of humanity, several men are known who have achieved quite a lot of success in knitting.
How to crochet a circle is described below, and on the knitting needles you can knit many types of clothing, hosiery, scarves and hats, coats and shawls. Basically, the reverse-face texture of knitwear is used to create warm clothes. With a crochet hook, things are a little different: napkins and openwork summer blouses made of thin cotton threads, hats and lace scarves, elegant stoles and ponchos, flowers and rugs can be knitted from both thin and thicker yarn. Designers who create clothes, finally saw in crocheted laces not just utilitarian things for home comfort, but also opportunities to create masterpieces of needlework.
Several options for circular crochet
How to crochet a circle? There are several options for this:
- Starting with a closed ring of air loops, it is tightly “hammered” with its columns (with double crochet or single crochet). Moving in a spiral, you need to knit 2 columns over one with a regularly repeated interval (for example: first - every 2 tablespoons, then - after 5 tablespoons, then - after 10 tablespoons, and so on) until the desired diameter of the product is obtained. This method of free addition of loops is used for knitting thick and small things (tacks, rugs, etc.).
- The second option is similar to the previous one: it differs only in that the additions of the columns are made in five designated places. Knowing how to crochet a circle in this way, you can get an equilateral pentagon.
- The third, most difficult and most beautiful way to crochet a circle is used to create lace napkins. Symmetrical openwork works of art are knitted exactly according to the schemes, where all the details are indicated. When knitting lace patterns instead of adding columns, chains of air loops are often used, which makes the pattern more elegant and beautiful.
Is it easy to learn how to knit a pattern?
How to crochet a circle correctly and not get tangled in the pattern, how to choose the right thread for the product, how to pick up the hook? There is a question - there is an answer! But first - a little about reading pictures. To easily understand the schemes printed in the logs and to know how to crochet a circle, you need to remember that:
- The rows of columns are repeated alternately, first from left to right, then from right to left.
- Patterns for direct crochet read from the bottom up.
- Loops and posts "for lifting" knit only at the beginning of the row.
- The same fragment of the scheme (rapport) is repeated constantly.
- An important rule is how to crochet a circle. The circuit is read counterclockwise.
Circular knitting is new features, fresh ideas and great results. Success in creative work!