The suit "Cloud" or "Cloud" - the heavens on holiday
Masquerade clothes are often made by hand, complementing the standard images with unusual details. Sometimes this is the main joy of the dress - the opportunity to feel like a creator. It’s easy to make a cloud costume with your own hands, but you first need to decide on the image and materials. Attire clouds can be made in several ways.
Masquerade clothes are often made by hand, complementing the standard images with unusual details. Sometimes this is the main joy of the dress - the opportunity to feel like a creator.
It’s easy to make a cloud costume with your own hands, but you first need to decide on the image and materials. Attire clouds can be made in several ways.
The cloud is volumetric, sinteponovaya
This costume in its outlines looks like a real cloud. Make it as follows:
1. A simple shirt with a wide neck and sleeves to the middle of the forearm is sewn from any fabric of blue or gray.
2. From thick padding polyester cut into strips of different widths. Each is twisted into a tight, but not too tight roller, the ends of which are joined and, in this form, are sewn to the shirt. Synthepone parts should have a different size and be located asymmetrically, creating the effect of "natural chaos."
The value also has the color of sintepon. In the shops of textile goods can be found snow-white or gray material. The corresponding color will be cloud. And to create a "thundercloud", the synthetic winterizer can be painted by soaking it in water with ordinary ink or gouache.
All other details of the costume (shoes, trousers or tights) may be completely normal, but the color of the sky - white, gray or blue. A wide bezel with a cloud pattern is used as a headdress.
The suit "Cloud" in the form of a cape can be made within a few hours. For this, a "sun" or "half sun" is cut out of a fabric of a suitable color. The edges are hemmed, a cord or a fastener is sewn into the neck. The cape falls in beautiful folds, but in order for others to guess that this is the costume of a cloud, it is necessary to decorate it with applications. As a decor, a stylized image of a cloud, snowflakes, a water drop can be used. The pattern is cut out of the fabric and attached to the cape with adhesive web.
A hat in this kind of costume looks like a hoop with a small voluminous cloud. The latter is done as follows:
- Cut out 2 "clouds" from the synthetic winterizer, which are stitched along the edge and turned out.
- Detail stitch along the contour, departing from the edge by 1-2 cm.
- The cloud is painted with gouache or diluted ink and attached to the rim.
The "Cloudy" suit can be complicated by combing the lower edge of the cape, forming large folds. The resulting Tulip Hoodie looks more interesting than a raincoat with drops.
Bundle in a bundle
A dress option that can be made on the basis of a regular dress or skirt, coupled with a white or gray T-shirt. From white or gray tulle a maximally fluffy skirt is sewn, which turns clothing into a ballet tutu.
The costume "A cloud in a pack" except for a headdress with a lining in the form of a cloud can be decorated as follows:
- Plastic beads or beads are strung on long (40-50 cm) threads, the ends of which are sewn to the belt.
- So that the imitation of the raindrops does not get tangled, they are attached to a transverse thread 10-15 cm from the waist.
- The ends of the threads hanging from the fluffy skirt end with larger beads or “droplets” cut out of cardboard.
Imitation of rain can decorate other parts of the costume, including shoes and a hat, as well as hair and hands.
Cloud hat costume
A model that requires more time and certain skills in needlework. The main "highlight" of the outfit is a hat turned into a cloud and the more fields there are, the better.
As a basis for creating a "cloud hat", any similar headdress can be used, and even with the added fields. Make a cloud according to the following rules:
- The lower part should be smooth and therefore glued first with paper and then with a cloth of white, gray or blue colors.
- The top of the hat is covered with waves of medical cotton (white or gray), completely hiding the height difference between the fields and the crown. As an adhesive, you can use the glue "Moment" or PVA.
- The edge of the fields is decorated with transparent beads imitating raindrops.
In this embodiment, a suit of clouds for an adult will look very attractive. The hat is made with its own hands. The other part of the costume is a white, gray or other "heavenly" colors dress and shoes in tone. The threads of the "rain" can be made longer or put them in clothes, appropriating the nickname "Lord of the Clouds".
Decorative items for costume
New Year's mornings and costumed evenings often turn into a show where someone's skills in needlework are shown. Many complement the usual "Tuchka" costume with original decor or masterly use improvised materials. Among the curious notions are the following:
- Volume cloud on a hat made of white balloons. They are collected in the blank with adhesive tape, covered with a large amount of PVA glue, on top of which ordinary toilet paper is applied. After drying, the "cloud" is covered with pieces of medical cotton.
- A large number of half-beads of any shape for costume decoration can be obtained with a glue gun. The cooled figures are coated with nail polish of any convenient color.
- Umbrella in the form of a cloud. Medical wool is glued to the dome, after which it is decorated with stars, rainbows and beads.
An adult or children's cloud costume can be of any kind. Human fantasy is inexhaustible and often the shape and decor of the dress changes during the manufacturing process in order to better fit the person, his age, body type, mood and understanding of the holiday.