Deck with "Elite Barbarians": review, features and reviews
An update of November 25, 2016 introduced the "Elite Barbarians" map in Clash Royale. Many players immediately called it "imba", but this was not the case. Within 2 months she regularly underwent changes and changes in the balance. As a result, we got the current situation, dictating tactics in the match
An update of November 25, 2016 introduced the "Elite Barbarians" map in Clash Royale. Many players immediately called it "imba", but this was not the case. Within 2 months she regularly underwent changes and changes in the balance. As a result, we got the current situation, dictating tactics in the match. The deck with "Elite Barbarians" mainly counts on attack speed and counterstrikes.
What makes the deck with "Elite Barbarians" so strong? What distinguishes these soldiers from the rest?
- Health. Barbarians have an average supply of HP, which allows them to survive the majority of damaging spells.
- Very high speed of movement.
- Damage does not differ large numbers, but it is stable.
- An exit time of 1 second allows the card to be used in critical situations.
But any units have their weaknesses. As for the deck with "Elite Barbarians", then there are not many of them.
- Cost 6 elixir - a very high figure for a regular card.
- The number of soldiers. The card releases only 2 units. Despite the fact that they have enhanced characteristics, this is less than that of ordinary barbarians.
- Barbarians attack only ground targets, so they need escort from the shooters.
Thus, the deck with "Elite Barbarians" can not rely on the strength of one card, but must be comprehensive and comprehensively developed.
Cheap and angry
Decks with "Elite Barbarians" without the legendaries, though deprived of the overwhelming advantage of rare cards, also have the right to exist and can easily compete with their more expensive counterparts:
- In addition to the "Elite Barbarians" you will need a "Rocket" or "Fireball" for stripping large enemy hordes.
- "Little Dragon". Flying unit with a good attack on the area and other "flyers".
- "Goblins spearmen" will be useful for the destruction of flying enemies. Can be replaced by stronger units like the Musketeer.
- "Goblin barrels" - a good way to force the enemy to defend.
- Discharge is a cheap spell against crowds of weak enemies. You can change to "arrows" and "log."
- "Skeleton Tombstone" is useful for distracting enemy tanks and strong units having a priority building attack.
- The Skeleton Army simply instantly can “eat” soldiers with a strong single attack like Sparky.
Such a deck with "Elite Barbarians" requires a thoughtful and neat game. Below we look at two tactics.
Tactic without a legend
The first option is continuous aggression and attack of enemy buildings. You need to continuously scroll the deck in search of the necessary combination. The following 3 cards are vital for you - "Elite Barbarians", "Dragonling" and "Discharge". Properly using this set, you can effectively push the enemy line, after using the "barrel" or "army" on the opposite tower.
The second tactic is aimed at controlling the battlefield. Play from defense and try to quickly counterattack. When the health of the enemy's tower drops to a minimum, use the "rocket" for finishing. It is worth playing with caution, since you only have two units with an attack through the air.
Top deck with "Elite Barbarians" - a mythical thing. Despite the fact that you can collect cups in many ways, the top players do not reveal their secrets, therefore it is difficult to determine the best deck. After all, a lot depends on the player’s skills, on leveling cards, and on luck. The deck presented below may well exist in 10 arenas and tournaments:
- "Rage". Given the high speed of movement of the "Barbarians", increasing the attack will make them deadly fighters.
- "Elixir Collector".
- "Tornado". Stop the attack and give time to attack. You can replace the "Frieze".
- Shakhtar and Princess. Two cheap legendary cards. The first can be used for the demolition of enemy buildings, the second for reconnaissance of enemy cards.
- "Executor" (executioner). A powerful unit that does huge damage with its boomerang ax. Good to use against enemies with medium and low levels of health. Without a tank, the "Executor" will not have a chance to re-attack.
- "P.E.K.K.A.". The main tank, but using it until the last minute or without an assembler is irrational. In extreme cases, release behind the tower in the corner, but only being sure that the enemy also does not have an elixir after the attack.
In general, the principle of the game this deck is clear without explanation. Start better with "Princess". So you can scout the enemy's cards and due to the high range of the attack make him show his spells that can also destroy the "Barbarians". Repel the enemy attack using the Executor and the Tornado, and then counterattack with Elite, Rage and Princess.
Finally, we will present you another deck without legends, but containing the "Elite Barbarians" card. Clash Royale, the decks of which we are considering, has an important parameter - the elixir / effectiveness ratio. From this point of view, "Elite Barbarians" are inferior to many other maps, therefore, they are better used at low levels of the arena.
As the reference spells use the familiar "Fireball" and "Discharge". "Goblin Barrel" is used when the barbarians have already reached the enemy tower and tank it. "Tombstone" - protection from the attack of the enemy. "Witch" and "Warlock" serve as a cover and the main means of destroying the flying troops. A tornado or freeze will stop the attack and give your troops time to kill strong units.
Tactics of combat is not different from previous cases. Use cheap cards to scout your opponent's deck and then play defensively. The main disadvantage is the lack of normal tanks, so you have to crush the masses. For this well suited "Witch", calling for skeletons.
In the "Flush Royal" deck with "Elite Barbarians" is very vulnerable. This card is too expensive. Using the above combinations makes sense only if you can improve it at low levels of the arena. In the future, power is lost, as more and more cheap legendary players start to appear in matches. In general, the “Barbarians” will simply replace the “Rider on the boar” or the rarer “Prince”. Both of these cards have a lower cost, and cause more damage. On health, they are about equal. However, with further pumping in higher arenas, these more rare cards will be much more useful.